Male Sexual Health Screening
EARLY SEXUAL SCREEN
Test without delay. We can now screen for HIV1/2 and Hepatitis C from as soon as 10 days post contact using DNA technology. This requires just a simple blood sample and includes confirmatory testing, if the initial result is reactive. Test also includes hepatitis B DNA test.
Results This Multiplex test gives results in 3-5 working days. (London) and 4-6 days (Rest of Uk).*
Cost: £260 including consultation.
If you are testing two weeks post contact you can add
Chlamydia / Gonorrhoea (results 2 working days*) £300 all inclusive
STANDARD MALE SCREEN
This screen is appropriate for testing from 4 weeks post contact. It has the advantage that blood results are available within 4 hours at our London STD Clinics and next day at all our other UK Clinics*.
- Rapid Blood testing – HIV Duo Test, Hepatitis B, Syphilis 4-5 hr results (London) Next Day* (Rest UK)
- Chlamydia/Gonorrhoea-urine test or swab (results 48 hrs)* Fast track -optional extra £30. 4-5 Hrs London or Next Day Rest Of UK.
- Please do pass urine for more than two hours.
Cost: £260 includes consultation
PREMIER MALE SEXUAL SCREEN
This is our most popular sexual health screen and includes all the tests in the standard screen plus:
- Hepatitis C antigen test. Accurate from 10 days post exposure
4-5 hr results (London) Next Day* (Rest UK)
Cost: £270 includes consultation.
MALE PLATINUM MALE SCREEN
This is our most comprehensive screen and includes
- HIV Duo Test, Hepatitis B and C tests, Syphilis test (results in 4 hours London Clinics)
- Chlamydia/Gonorrhoea (24-48 hrs)
- Optional swab for NSU (non specific urethritis) for clients with discharge
- Herpes 1/2 PCR testing (3-5 working days)
- HPV (Human Papilloma Virus) swab testing for 20 different serotypes of Wart virus (3-5 working days)
Cost: £395 includes consultation
Available only at our Flagship clinics-Moorgate/West End and Birmingham.
FAST TRACK STD TESTING
Choose our rapid Chlamydia/Gonorrhea test with results in 4-5 hrs (Central London and City Of London Clinics ) or Next Day rest of UK.
£30 additional fee when added to any full screen.
Or £180 as standalone option.
For clients with urethral symptoms such as discharge we advise one of our symptomatic screens. Our Male Symptomatic screen include testing for Mycoplasma/ureaplasma/Trichomonas.(results 2 working days)*
See section Symptomatic Screening.
HPV VACCINE FOR GENITAL WARTS AND GENITAL CANCER
This is a non-infectious vaccine which helps prevent diseases caused by human papilloma virus (HPV) types ( 6,11,16 and 18). The vaccine is suitable for men and women.
HPV is a common virus. Many people with HPV have no symptoms and can pass it on to others. Types 6,11,16 and 18 cause 70% of cases of cervical cancer and 90% of genital warts. The HPV viruses are also associated with penile and anal cancers.
How is the HPV Vaccine given?
3 doses are needed by an intramuscularly injection:-
- Dose 1 – at your chosen date.
- Dose 2 – Two months after first dose
- Dose 3 – Six months after first dose
Cost: £150 per injection includes consultation.
* Samples are collected from our clinics and couriered to our partner Harley street laboratory daily. For clients who attend after the courier’s arrival, the samples will be collected the next day, therefore please add a further working day to the specified turnaround times.