CityDoc Canary Wharf
CityDoc Canary Wharf, is a high end private GP Led medical centre in the heart of Canary Wharf, a few minutes walk from Canary Wharf station .
Reasons to choose us-
- Trusted provider of medical services since 2006.
- Over 250K registered clients
- Fast Track Blood Screening
- CQC registered
- Nurse/GP Same Day appointments
- A complete Travel health service-full range of vaccines and antimalarials on site. Essential Travel Vaccine Pack only £110
- Yellow fever vaccination centre
- Specialist Vaccinations including Chicken Pox vaccine and the new HPV vaccine.
- Rapid private blood testing using prestigious Harley St Lab
- Executive Health Screens
- Confidential, rapid and highly accurate Walk In Sexual Health Testing-HIV testing with results in 60 seconds. Same day Chlamydia and Gonorrhoea results.
Our clinic uses a prestigious Harley Street Laboratory for all its blood testing. Most results are available the same day and can be given by telephone or in person.
CityDoc- Canary Wharf has a full range of of all primary care services. Phone for Same Day Appointments or Book Online.
Directions from Canary Wharf Underground Station
- Exit the station using the escalators ensuring that you follow signs to Canary Wharf DLR (helpful hint – you should have a Neal’s Yard Remedies shop on your right as you ascend the escalator);
- Turn right and head up either one of the staircases ahead of you (with Carluccios on your right), and turn left along the South Colonnade.
- Take the first right and walk to the end of that short road;
- Turn left and head down the steps to your right;
- You should now see a green/silver bridge in front of you – cross this, and the entrance to the Port East Building is just on the left as you are crossing. Enter the building and descend the internal stairs, we are right in front of you!
Directions from West India Quay DLR Station
Exit the station and walk along the Quay (you should have the water on your left and bars and restaurants on your right). We are located on the right in the Port East building. The outside of the building has black and white writing on. Enter this building and descend the internal stairs.
You can also request an appointment online through the contact form below.
Make An Appointment at CityDoc Canary Wharf
Make An Enquiry at Citydoc Canary Wharf
For all other enquiries please us call on: 08456789886 or click here to email us.