WITH 40+ LONDON TRAVEL CLINICS NATIONWIDE
CITYDOC IS YOUR LOCAL LEADING PROVIDER OF TRAVEL VACCINATIONS
CITYDOC GREENWICH HIGH STREET
CityDoc Greenwich High Street is located in the heart of Greenwich village. The nearest train station is Greenwich 1 minute walk from our clinic or DLR, which is situated right next to the train station.
To reach our clinic, walk south east towards Key Way and continue until you reach the junction for Greenwich High Street. Our CityDoc clinic is based at Duncans Pharmacy.
CityDoc Greenwich High Street Clinic facilities: 2 public car parks within short walking distance of
the clinic, there is also meter parking next to the clinic.
193-195 Greenwich High Road
Mon 10am – 6pm
Tue 9.30am – 6pm
Wed 10am – 6pm
Fri 9.30 am – 6pm
Sat 10am – 3pm
VISIT OUR NETWORK OF TRAVEL CLINICS IN LONDON TO FIND THE ONE NEAREST YOU
OUR TRAVEL HEALTH SERVICES
Complete Range Of Travel Inoculations
CityDoc is an established provider of travel heath services since 2006. With 150 + Clinics across the UK, competitive pricing and lead by a team of HIGHLY experienced general practitioners.
We are London’s largest travel clinic service. 50 + local London clinics for ease of access. Book your Free Travel vaccine consultation today by phone or online 24/7.
Our range of vaccinations includes:
The Essential Vaccinations
- Hepatitis A – a liver disease caused by a virus. Its easily transmitted from person-person from contact or consumption of contaminated food/water.
- Tetanus – caused by the bacterium Clostridium Tetani, which enters the body via wounds/abrasions, causing nervous system dysfunction and is potentially fatal.
- Typhoid – a highly infectious bacterial illness (caused by Salmonella Typhi), found predominately in countries with poor sanitation.
Vaccines For Consideration
- Cholera – caused the bacterium Vibrio cholerae, common in Africa, South East Asia and Haiti. Cholera is transmitted through contaminated food/water supplies.
- Hepatitis B – viral illness prevalent in developing countries across Africa and South East Asia. Leading cause of live cancer worldwide. Spread via blood/sex/mother to child.
- Japanese Encephalitis – caused by a virus which is passed from infected animals to humans via mosquitos. Found throughout rural parts of Asia, risk of infection greatest during and just after rainy season.
- Meningococcal Meningitis – bacterial inflammation of lining of brain. ACYW vaccine protects against 5 common strains.
- Rabies – viral illness transmitted from animals via bites. Affects central nervous system, and once symptoms appear death usually happens within a matter of days.
- Yellow Fever – is transmitted to humans via mosquito. Its found most commonly in Sub-Saharan Africa, South America and some parts of the Caribbean.
FIND YOUR NEAREST LONDON CLINIC
Make An Appointment at Citydoc
Make An Enquiry at Citydoc
For all other enquiries please us call on: or click here to email us.