WITH 40+ LONDON TRAVEL CLINICS NATIONWIDE
CITYDOC IS YOUR LOCAL LEADING PROVIDER OF TRAVEL VACCINATIONS
CITYDOC OXFORD CIRCUS
CityDoc Oxford Circus Clinic is located at 4th floor North, 25 Wimpole Street, situated right next to iconic Oxford Circus. The nearest station is Bond Street 0.4 miles away from our clinic, when you exit the station turn left on to Oxford Street and walk towards Debenham, then cross over to Vere Street and walk straight ahead and turn right to Henrietta Place that leads onto Wimpole Street.
Our clinic is based opposite British Dental Association Museum. To enter our clinic, please ring
the doorbell and our receptionist will let you in.
Oxford Circus Clinic facilities: This clinic has a lift
4th Floor North
25 Wimpole Street
Mon-Fri 9am – 6pm
Sat 10am – 2pm
VISIT OUR NETWORK OF TRAVEL CLINICS IN LONDON TO FIND THE ONE NEAREST YOU
OUR TRAVEL HEALTH SERVICES
Complete Range Of Travel Inoculations
CityDoc is an established provider of travel heath services since 2006. With 150 + Clinics across the UK, competitive pricing and lead by a team of HIGHLY experienced general practitioners.
We are London’s largest travel clinic service. 50 + local London clinics for ease of access. Book your Travel vaccine consultation today by phone or online 24/7.
Our range of vaccinations includes:
The Essential Vaccinations
- Hepatitis A – a liver disease caused by a virus. Its easily transmitted from person-person from contact or consumption of contaminated food/water.
- Tetanus – caused by the bacterium Clostridium Tetani, which enters the body via wounds/abrasions, causing nervous system dysfunction and is potentially fatal.
- Typhoid – a highly infectious bacterial illness (caused by Salmonella Typhi), found predominately in countries with poor sanitation.
Vaccines For Consideration
- Cholera – caused the bacterium Vibrio cholerae, common in Africa, South East Asia and Haiti. Cholera is transmitted through contaminated food/water supplies.
- Hepatitis B – viral illness prevalent in developing countries across Africa and South East Asia. Leading cause of live cancer worldwide. Spread via blood/sex/mother to child.
- Japanese Encephalitis – caused by a virus which is passed from infected animals to humans via mosquitos. Found throughout rural parts of Asia, risk of infection greatest during and just after rainy season.
- Meningococcal Meningitis – bacterial inflammation of lining of brain. ACYW vaccine protects against 5 common strains.
- Rabies – viral illness transmitted from animals via bites. Affects central nervous system, and once symptoms appear death usually happens within a matter of days.
- Yellow Fever – is transmitted to humans via mosquito. Its found most commonly in Sub-Saharan Africa, South America and some parts of the Caribbean.
FIND YOUR NEAREST LONDON CLINIC
Make An Appointment at Citydoc
Our online booking form only takes a few moments to make an appointment.
Your appointment day and time will be confirmed straight away by email.