HOW TO RECEIVE YOUR TEST RESULTS
The clinician will advise when your result will be ready during your appointment. Our Specialist medical team will analyse your results from our London based prestigious laboratory which will be sent directly to your chosen method of contact. Results are provided only on working days mentioned below.
If your results are positive one of our specialist nurses will contact you, we provide referrals into NHS care of your choice. CityDoc provides treatment Nationwide for Chlamydia and in our prestigious London clinics we offer treatment for both Chlamydia and Gonorrhoea.
Sexual Health Screen Turnaround Times
- New Premier fastest screen includes our point of care test for HIV, Hepatitis B, C and syphilis with full results within 20 minutes.
- Premier screen 4-5 hrs *Central London (Nationwide 1-2 working days)
- Chlamydia/Gonorrhoea in 4-5 hrs *Central London (Nationwide 1-2 working days)
- Herpes blood test *Central London 2 working days (Nationwide 3-4 working days)
- Early HIV test from 10 days post contact. Results 4-5 hours *Central London (Nationwide 5 working days)
*Samples are collected from our clinics and couriered to our partner Harley street laboratory daily by 12pm. For clients who attend after the courier’s arrival, the samples will be collected the next day, therefore please add a further working day to the specified turnaround times.
Due to a National increase in Coronavirus testing, our test lab partners sometimes experience delays when delivering results, we ask for your patience and understanding during this time. But please do get in contact if you’ve not received results within the advertised turnaround time.