CityDoc Website-Conditions of Use
Welcome to our CityDoc website www.citydoc.org.uk.
The term CityDoc or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is
2nd Floor Euston House,
24 Eversholt St,
- CityDoc does not maintain any responsibility for the content on external sites linked from its website.
- CityDoc does endeavour to maintain accurate information on its website but we do not guarantee that the information is from errors.
- CityDoc does not warrant that its site or server is from viruses and bugs.
- CityDoc owns the copyright to all content and the organisation of information on its website. We do not allow the unauthorised copying of information from this site.
- CityDoc owns all trademarks, trade names, logos, devices and service marks appearing on this website, whether registered or unregistered.
CityDoc Service General Terms
- CityDoc is a provider of private healthcare nationally. All fees for our services are located in the fee’s sections of our website. CityDoc reserves the right to change the fees for services as deemed necessary and will ensure that the fees section of the website is updated regularly to reflect the most up to date prices. All consultations entered into with a CityDoc clinician, be they doctor, nurse or pharmacist is subject to a consultation fee. In the case of travel consultations, the fee is waived if any vaccine or antimalarial is purchased during the initial travel consultation. For sexual health screening, the consultation fee is waived if any sexual health screening service is purchased.Any additional time or investigations is chargeable at an additional cost, which will be advised by the clinician during the consultation. All fees must be paid prior to leaving the clinic at the end of the consultation.
- All clinicians are responsible for their own clinic practice and for any advice, investigations or any treatments that they provide during the consultation.
- CityDoc will only provide consultations with the patient themselves. We cannot provide consultation about a relative or friend without prior written permission.
- For children under 16 years, consultations need to take place with the parent or legal guardian.
- Enquiries answered by administrative team via email is for guidance purposes only. CityDoc will not be held responsible for the accuracy of such information given outside of the formal consultation with clinicians.
- CityDoc does not provide an out of hours service.
- We cannot accept responsibility for non-receipt of emails or unobtainable telephone numbers.
- Our staff have the right to work in an environment from violent, threatening or abusive behaviour and everything will be done to protect that right. At no time will any violent, threatening or abusive behaviour be tolerated.
- CityDoc ensures that all client details and records are kept in the strictest of confidence.
- CityDoc will only share information with other medical service providers involved directly in your care such as the laboratory or imaging centre doing your tests; or specialists to whom you have requested referral. We use phone, fax and email to communicate with these other service providers and, while we aim to communicate confidentially, we accept no responsibility for breaches of these communication routes.
- CityDoc will not share your information with any other third party unless you give us permission to do so, for example with your GP. The only exceptions are where a patient is considered to be a danger to themselves or others, or when required to do so by a court order.
Clients who wish to make a complaint regarding their service should email [email protected]
CityDoc will provide a written acknowledgement of the complaint within 10 working days, unless a full response can be completed within 30 working days.