Terms & Conditions
Conditions For Using Home STD Testing Service
- Only Persons over the age of 18 can use our Home Testing Service
- STD Samples will posted to UK addresses without any additional postal fees
- You can only buy a Home STD collection kit for yourself
- We advise when to test on our STD Home Testing website. Generally tests cannot be considered conclusive for blood based viruses such as HIV,Hepatitis B, C or Syphilis until more than 90 days post exposure and until at least two weeks for chlamydia/gonorrhoea.
- Sexual health screening cannot be considered to be 100 % conclusive for all STDs.
- We recommend particularly for symptomatic clients that you attend one of our nationwide clinics for a consultation.
- CityDoc’s services are 100 % confidential . You are not required to give a real name. We will not share any of your data with any third party.
- Clients have the right to request a full refund up to two weeks after purchasing a Home STD Collection kit, if the sample has not been utilised. Any refund would not include postage costs incurred by CityDoc.
General Conditions of Service
- Consultation charge is £55 for 15 Minute GP Consultations
- Sexual health consultation fee is £100 if no tests are requested
- There are additional fees for any vaccines/tests and imaging or procedures
- Travel vaccine advice regarding destination specific travel is free but if prescriptions are requested and no vaccines administered e.g. for altitude sickness the standard GP consultation fee will apply
- Enquires answered by the administrative team via email or telephone is for guidance purposes only. CityDoc will not be held responsible for the accuracy of such information given outside of formal consultations with clinicians
- CityDoc welcomes feedback from clients about their service which can be given through the contact section of the site or in writing.
- Clinicians are directly responsible for their own clinical actions
- CityDoc does not provide medical care out of the opening hours listed on the site
- CityDoc’s travel clinic booking line is for clients booking travel clinic appointments only. It is not there to provide general travel vaccine advice to members of the public.
- Fees for services must be paid before the client leaves the surgery
- Clients who wish to make a complaint regarding their service should initially write to General Manager Jo O’Dea at 42 Wimpole street London W1G 8YF
CONDITIONS OF USING THIS SITE
- By using this website, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions specified under conditions of use. If you do not wish to comply with these terms and conditions please do not use the website.
- CityDoc does not maintain any responsibility for the content on external sites linked from its website.
- CityDoc does endeavor to maintain accurate information on its website but we do not guarantee that the information is free from errors.
- CityDoc does not warrant that its site or server is free from viruses and bugs.
CityDoc owns the copyright to all content and the organisation of information on its website. We do not allow the unauthorised copying of information from this site.
CityDoc owns all trademarks,trade names, logos, devices and service marks appearing on this website, whether registered or unregistered.