WITH 40+ LONDON TRAVEL CLINICS NATIONWIDE
CITYDOC IS YOUR LOCAL LEADING PROVIDER OF TRAVEL VACCINATIONS
CityDoc’s Shard clinic is run by a team of highly skilled Nurses who work to the highest medical standards.
The Shard clinic is a short walk from the entrance of the Shard and close to London Bridge station or Borough tube.
- Guaranteed same day appointments
- Care Quality Commission registered
- Covid-19 Testing
- Travel Vaccinations
- Non-Travel Vaccines such as Pneumonia & BCG
- Registered yellow fever centre.
The clinic operates a specialist travel clinic service and has a full range of vaccines always in stock including rabies, chicken pox, BCGs, Japanese encephalitis and cholera.
CityDoc Shard has a full range of of all primary care services. Phone for Same Day Appointments or Book Online.
52 Weston St,
Mon-Fri 9am – 5pm
Sat 9am – 4pm
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT AT CITYDOC SHARD
Our online booking form only takes a few moments and time will be confirmed straight away by email.
OUR TRAVEL HEALTH SERVICES
Complete Range Of Travel Inoculations
CityDoc is an established provider of travel heath services since 2006. With 150 + Clinics across the UK, competitive pricing and lead by a team of HIGHLY experienced general practitioners.
We are London’s largest travel clinic service. 50 + local London clinics for ease of access. Book your Travel vaccine consultation today by phone or online 24/7.
Our range of vaccinations includes:
The Essential Vaccinations
- Hepatitis A – a liver disease caused by a virus. Its easily transmitted from person-person from contact or consumption of contaminated food/water.
- Tetanus – caused by the bacterium Clostridium Tetani, which enters the body via wounds/abrasions, causing nervous system dysfunction and is potentially fatal.
- Typhoid – a highly infectious bacterial illness (caused by Salmonella Typhi), found predominately in countries with poor sanitation.
Vaccines For Consideration
- Cholera – caused the bacterium Vibrio cholerae, common in Africa, South East Asia and Haiti. Cholera is transmitted through contaminated food/water supplies.
- Hepatitis B – viral illness prevalent in developing countries across Africa and South East Asia. Leading cause of live cancer worldwide. Spread via blood/sex/mother to child.
- Japanese Encephalitis – caused by a virus which is passed from infected animals to humans via mosquitos. Found throughout rural parts of Asia, risk of infection greatest during and just after rainy season.
- Meningococcal Meningitis – bacterial inflammation of lining of brain. ACYW vaccine protects against 5 common strains.
- Rabies – viral illness transmitted from animals via bites. Affects central nervous system, and once symptoms appear death usually happens within a matter of days.
- Yellow Fever – is transmitted to humans via mosquito. Its found most commonly in Sub-Saharan Africa, South America and some parts of the Caribbean.