CityDoc – The Travel Vaccination Experts. 100 + Clinics across the UK.
Walk In or SameDay Appts. Book Online 24/7.
- Free Travel Health Consultations
- Anti-malarials dispensed on site
- Extensive range of all travel vaccinations
- All our clinics are registered Yellow Fever centres.
CityDoc has served over 200,000 clients. Our pre-travel consultations are with experienced staff who will assess the impact of any pre-existing medical conditions on your vaccine requirements.
Our competitive pricing and easily accessible high street locations make us your first choice for all your travel needs.
Vaccinations for Travel Destinations:
Please see our Country specific Recommended Vaccinations Guides . We also offer a Free Travel Consultation service to discuss your individual needs.
Whether you are going on a honeymoon, trekking or going on a last minute business trip, we can provide you with a comprehensive travel clinic service. CityDoc’s Experts offer vaccinations for travel to any country in the world, as well as destination specific health advice tailored to our client’s itineraries.
Many locations have recommended or required vaccinations, including CityDoc’s Most Commonly visited destinations:
First Choice Solution For All your Travel Vaccination Needs
CityDoc has a dedicated team of travel health experts based in Harley Street who have developed and expanded the service since 2006. As well as our core Travel Vaccinations service, we also provide a full range of specialist vaccines.
- Shingles Vaccines – Suitable for adults over 50 years of age. Single vaccine dose.
- Chickenpox Vaccinations – for anyone above 12 months of age. Two Dose Course separated by one month.
- Human Papilloma Virus Vaccination – Given as a schedule of three doses over 6 months. For both Men and Woman for all ages.
- BCG Vaccination and TB Skin Testing (Mantoux) and TB Blood testing (Quantiferon Gold test). (Moorgate and Oxford Circus Clinics only)
- Private Immunity Blood tests including MMR/ Chickenpox and Hepatitis B.
- Occupational Health vaccinations including hepatitis B and MMR and BCG Scar check