Occupational Health Services at CityDoc
Time away from the office due to sickness costs the UK economy over 1 billion per year. CityDoc offers fast track appointments and treatment at its conveniently located city clinics. We have over 1500,000 registered clinics and a high volume of return clients due the quality and professionalism of our service. Our flagship clinics are located in the city of London Moorgate and the esteemed Harley street medical area.
Walk in or same day Appointments for your staff:
- Highly Experienced Medical Team
- HR Medical Support line
- Essential Executive health screens
- Testing conducted by Harley’s street top Laboratory
- Travel health experts- travel clinic consults
- Fast track pre employment medicals
- Alcohol and Drug testing service
- Visa medicals
- Most Drugs dispensed on site
- Care Quality Commission registered
At our London clinics, we can carry out a comprehensive range of bespoke pre-employment or executive health screens for your employees.
- Executive health screens including resting ECGs and imaging
- Most blood results available same day
- Fast track referral to top London Consultants
Travel Health Solutions-National Travel Clinic Network Provider
CityDoc has extensive experience providing travel health solutions to corporate clients. We can offer bespoke programmes to suit the needs of your company.
CityDoc can assist you when sending employees on extended international travel to ensure that your staff’s travel health needs are managed in an efficient and cost effective manner. Our clinics operate under standarised governance procedures to ensure high levels of client care. All our staff receive intensive travel health training and provide destination specific travel advice based on the latest information.
Our Travel Health Solutions:
- Nationwide selection of travel health clinics
- All clinics are registered Yellow Fever Centres
- Same day appointments
- Experienced team of GPs leading service
- Electronic Travel Health Records
- Corporate discounts for vaccine services
- Full range of all vaccines in stock
- Blood tests available (Hepatitis B/C/MMR/Chickenpox)
To learn more please email [email protected] and we will provide you with a quotation for your corporate travel health services.
Alternatively you may call our Corporate Accounts Manager Jo O’Dea on 020 7935 6260